Saturday, July 24, 2010

Rock Kapaks !

I heard rumors saying "double trouble" will be playing at Limbang. I doubt it in the first place, perhaps it was just a matter of exaggerating story since DT were doing tour around Malaysia. I know they will eventually come down to Borneo, but I dont see Limbang will be chosen for the tour, technically I assume Miri town as the good prospect since they have plenty of spots for these two rock bands doing their tour, but who cares ! this is what I ve been waiting for.. Search and Wings, the two gigantic ol-timers rock melaya! I grew up with their music, I listen to them since I was in primary school... I reckon most of us do.. their music and image were merely influential in the 80s. I know I was a small kid during the golden era rite?.. but how can I refuse to "belada music jalanan", "Pawana", "Hukum Karma", "Fenomena" etc and of course their hits "Isaabella", "Gadisku", "Sejati", "Mestri Mimpi Syakila" were remain in my childhood memory, to come down to the concert is a recollection of memories... how can I miss this opportunity? to meet the the living lagends..

So bought a ticket and went to Limbang with my bro and frens. We arrived limbang at 7pm and made a stop at Purnama hotel to met fren-of-the-headbangers hahah and having lite meal. 9pm we moved for the concert.. It was somewhere ermm which I dont know, it is an open space mini stadium? I assume.. I dont really care of the stage appearance as most people were complaining.. what I know I m standing in the super awesome crowds with a familiar music genre that is "Rock Kapak". It was thrilled to sing along all the familiar songs, I might say it made me a little hysterical lols. The concert took 2 hours or so with 20++ songs (as I can recall!) The energetic music, the supporting crowds, the drizzle, the havoc head bangings.. made the 70RM ticket worth the price. The nite was absolute incredible... wa cakap luuu ! terbaik dari ladang!!! if the concert was on saturday nite I bet there will be more Bruneians.. but I think ah concert ani khas untuk org2 yg sedang menikmati cuti saja kehkehkeh...

I would like to 'Tabik Spring' to Amy Search and his associates as well as Wings for their energetic presentation.. I dont see ages as the barrier for being a rockstar \m/.. rock & roll lu punya suka.. Let the video do the talking..

This is the only moment I can stand still for a video.. lols

2 comments:

Rasidi said...

Hinggut hinggut lah kepalaaaaaaaaaaa..... kasi rilek lu punya jiwaaaaaaa.... wuhooooooo hehehehehe

ITs my life ! said...

keras musik keras kepala, apa lu nak jadi jadilaahhh...