and 2 6V6GT for its power amp) and most important it weights around 8 kilos !!! a mobile combo!.. small yet promising.. it suits for room jamming practice and perhaps a small gig ?! it has a connection for external speaker impedance 8 - 16 ohmz.What I love about this small beast is the sound projection. What I noticed all tubes amp delivers pure sound from the guitar. I never try 'all tubes' amp before, my marshall is a valvestate type (hybrid, tube + transistors). Frankly speaking I love the all tubes sound, clean and consistent.. I guess the decibel is equivalence to 20-30watts solidstate amp (?). Ive tried it in our jamming practice last few days, I dialed nearly half the volume knob and the sound covers the area. It only has 3 simple knobs - tone, volume and gain, not so much detracting since I also use foot pedals to get some effects. The gain is also convincing, turn the 'gain' knob to the max will give you vantage overdrive sound.. If you want to try all tubes, try CUB10. Selamat Hari Raya to all.... peace !
image taken ; http://www.megamusiconline.com.au/store/images/laney_cub10.jpg


1 comment:
mcm pernah ku liat... tapi d mana ah??? hehehehe
Post a Comment