In case your hard disk "seems" corrupted, I guess I have a solution for you, there is a software called "file scavenger" that I used to recover files of my friend's hardisk. The hardisk was not responding but I can hear the disk running everytime connected. I m not a computer expert but Im sure it is a good sign and I m not sure if the hardisk was infected by viruses as we do know removable disk is vulnerable to virus. So I goggled and found "File Scavenger", it requires only two simple steps ; first to "look in" for missing files/data by clicking "Long" search of your removable disk drive which require patience (since it took like forever!), then step 2 is to retrieve your crucial files to your local drive... So before you decide to clean format, download "File Scavenger" and scan your removable drive and retrieve !.. if it is not working, thats your problem !!!.. sekian harap maklum..
Minecraft Pixelmon Free Server Hosting
5 years ago


1 comment:
i quote "if its not working then its your problem" hahahahaha atu ganas
Post a Comment