Thursday, July 8, 2010

It is so unplanned !

Yesterday, I went to bndar with my buddy Yus, and the plan was this... to get my harley's battery and then go back home instantly. Ironically we were not heading straight for the battery but to make a stop at Hendry's music store somewhere at Rimba, it was so unplanned.. the idea was "just browsing" !.. the guitars, the amplifiers, pedals etc etc you name it., all eye-catching !. Entering to such store is like entering to another realm.. translation : it's heaven ohh yeahhh !.. ya know it is sort of obsession towards alat bunyi2an dan yang sewaktu dengannya !. It took like more than half and hour just to browse in the small store... staring, looking, wondering etc!. But before we leave the store something captured my buddy's eyes.. a pedal board (?), a box to place guitar pedals.. it costs for 2 hundred buxx and I assume "not bad, good price".. he was astonished to the pedal board display, and keep asking the price which I doubt he must be mistaken the price, I have to clear it out that the 2 hundred buxx is without the pedals. But then he called for assistant to get the pedal board and to my surprise he then shifted to the pedals area and start to allocate the board with six pedal effects.. kaya kaya.. we tried various pedals just to get for a right combination. Thats was awesome... We have the opportunity to try various kind of guitar effects.. and after like half hour of testing, decision were made and so he got six pedals to play with his guitar and I so envy him...

Came home and tried the effects stright away.. making some adjustments (looking for the right arrangement of pedals, tone setting and bla bla) then I have the opportunity to try it with my Epi SG... oh meyyynnn... I love the crunchy sound the most, crystal clear and meyakinkan hehehe.. another thing I like about this pedal board is you dont have to bear for many cables and adapters and then connect them bla bla everytime you wanna play your guitar... troublesome!. Since I am relaying to 'single pedal effects' I guess it is a convincing gear. Well cant wait for mengejem..

No comments: