Monday, December 7, 2009

unwired

I just finished updating my two machines to snow leopard OS.. well the reason why I update my OS to snow leopard because I bought a magic mouse from apple today. It is a nice slim elegant looking mouse with smooth multi functions surface. No button at all but it acts like a normal mouse with additional functions of finger swipe. It acts like mac pro mouse pad, use fingers to swipe and it will respond flawlessly. I m hoping magic mouse will help me in my up coming editing project... will see. For the mighty mouse, I will dissect it of course, the scroller is malfunctioning anyway. I need to see inside, I am curious. I ve tried to clean it as most people suggest, using wet towel but it aint no good. For sure mighty mouse is using USB while magic mouse is wireless meaning AA cells are needed to pursue its 'magic' to work. I m hoping not to spend much amount of dollars in pursuing this thing to work.

Actually I dont have intention to upgrade my OS to snow leopard just yet, but as preceding mentioned it is all because of the magic mouse. And furthermore I reckon apple is giving a good offer to their users.. the "family pack" with reasonable price. It provides up to five computers meaning you are permitted to install up to five computers using the same CD. Ermmm I dont notice anything yet, will explore bit by bit. Anyway magic mouse is recommended.. its handy and awesome..

No comments: