Sunday, December 6, 2009

December Carnivals..

It has been awhile i didnt update my blog, quite busy recently but now comes to my holiday where I shall repay for my long overdue of activities. I attended 3 carnivals within 24 hours, last nite I went for DST carnival which was awesome, the stalls, the burger, the lamb chops , the fireworks but not the shuttle system. How would you feel after standing and waiting accordingly but eventually those selfish bastards who came later rushed into the bus and took ur seat? Dont they have feeling of conscience? moreover it was quite shocking to see some children without parents were rushing up the bus. Where were the parents? and why letting the smalls alone? undoubtedly the parents were somewhere and let their kids to struggle in the crowds. This was not suppose to happen, this may lead to 'lack' of ethics for the generation, besides it is dangerous and likely may cause injury !. I wonder the functions of the numbers of staffs standing and mingling at the bus stop, what on earth they were doing? just standing and guide people to the bus door? I mean they should more organize, ask the people to form a line or give numbers I presume. Isn't it more efficient rather than standing and just ordering people to get in the bus upon arrival.

As for today I was spending time with my bike and with other fellow bikers. Pemoda and HOG were invited to two carnivals held in Tutong and Kiulap. We came for a parade at Tutong Karnival together with 4X4 wheels, vespa owner groups, sport cars and other luxury vehicles. We met up at the very morning and spent for like 5 hours in Tutong carnival. It was really nice though, the parade let the sounds of our twins engines immense intensely. However the slow ride made my engine overheat and left a scorch mark on my jean! I guess I have to get another exhaust wrapper?. Nonetheless, to ride with old fellows were awesome!. Really miss the old days folks!!!. We shifted from Tutong to Kiulap at mid day.. apparently it was hot along the route with bumpy highway, potholes everywhere. But it dosnt really matters, I just love the rumbling sounds anyway.. all riders may know the feelings, mutually!. As arrived again another warm welcoming from kiulap organizer. What I love was the resonant sounds of v twin engines as we entered the buildings.. yeah kids better cover your ears!. Then the convey moved to DST carnival but we didnt stay long. Back to tutong and spend a few hours at pantai for recess and teh tarik, jagung bakar and curry puffs..

No comments: