I recently added a new gear for my guitar's effect, a wah pedal that I bought for 80BND at Chong Hock. For that range of pricing I guess it deserves 4/5 ratings. It so convenient and meet my requirement, smooth to step on while playing, furthermore it comes with adjustable knobs for the adequate wah soundings. Ermm, actually I seldom use wah pedal but lately we play some cover songs from some funky and reggae stuffs and a small numbers of pop retro that requires some wah effect. Im not sure to use the amount of wah which I personally turned it to the max!!! lol... I just love using it and it so convincing...
Before I relied to a digital effect but the pedal is now malfunction, hence I now have faith to the marshall's switch control to get clean effect and some distort. I love the sound anyway, marshall provided good built in program effect thus in addition I bought Wah pedal for add ons!. Somehow I havent try em in a real gig though but I m sure these combination will kick ass. Let see or should I get those 'single' foot pedal effects?




No comments:
Post a Comment