Monday, December 14, 2009

Insulator wrap

Last time I was freaking shock looking at my bike's exhaust header wrap, it was shattered after I sent it for a wash at a local car wash. It was my fault to sent it there anyway. It was ruined and it seems they scrubbed them hard as they thought it was covered with stains? since it was a 'dull' black header wrap. It looks so 'hancurrr' and annoying so I bought another insulating wrap! and this time I ll wash myself or I wont send it for a wash without supervising, because beside the ruined insulating header wrap, something happened which regret my the most, definitely, I will more careful next time!

Done with exhaust insulating wrap, smashing but pain. Some of the fiber particles still remain on my hand and they are so damn itchy even after I showered for two times!!!. Anyway its worth after looking at the outcome which I might say "Satisfactory indeed to the power of 2". Im not sure if it affects the performance but for sure I love the sight, it makes my bike more to ol skool looks, perhaps this time the header wrap fits my bike better then the old ones. Furthermore it crucial, it help to reduce heat that comes from the engine. Alriteyy, more black, lather and chromes!

No comments: