Thursday, September 17, 2009

or else dont bother!

Everyone is busy with household works I presume, get busy for hari raya preparation?. Shopping complex, textile malls pack with people, looking for 'last minutes' provision to pursue the celebration in just few days ahead. In addition the 'payday' was given 2 weeks earlier? just for the sake of hari raya, is it good or is it bad? well, it is up to the individual to spend and adjusting the budget, my advise "spend wise not waste"!. The best way to celebrate is 'ala kadar saja' and 'overspending' should be avoided. I m guessing the norms of hari raya still remain the same, look at the shopping mall, crowded! typical isnt it? but thats the spirit! hari raya hari yg bahagia... as long as u r bahagia till end of month, or else dont bother!.

There are so many things to look at my 'to do list' thus made me a lil ignorance for hari raya. I m not saying that Im not looking forward for the celebration, just many things turned out that need to put into account. So dont get me wrong, I just focus on priority and necessities. This year I only bought a pair of Baju melayu.. enuff? yep thats enuff since my last baju melayu still hanging in good condition. Songkok? sinjang? stud baju? nehhh... not necessary. I have different colours of baju melayu with a similar fashion (3 pockets, 5 studs and silky) meaning I dont have to worry of being called out fashioned since that hows baju melayu happen to be wore here. I can wear any of my baju melayu from last year, last last year or even last few years, regardless of sizes and matching the sinjangs. But my sinjangs are mostly black and I reckon may match any colour of the baju.

Fasting month is nearly comes to it's end. Alhamdullilah I managed to undergo till this recent. This year I have to put extra strength and really require extra patience. Y? well, simply saying I m having other "commitments" that restrict me from being asleep in the afternoon in most cases. But not that bad, really!. Yawnnn.., have u bayar ur zakat?.

No comments: