This photo is a courtesy of Abg Hasrin and it was taken during our ride to Pusat Ehsan Bazzar at Bengkurong. I dont mean to show off of having the nerve posing with snake.. not im not! but look properly to the picture, something will make me go nut if I knew it was actually there. Of course it was not the reptile, but a gigantic tarantula was crawling on the boy's hand behind me. If the boy comes nearer I swear to death the spider will be found 'crunchy' dead. I dont mean to degrade this creature, but m phobia to spider and I may act out of control by nature if this creature tries to get near!!!. This was my first experience standing about a meter to a giant tarantula, ironically I dont sense the presence at the first place (which I usually do!). I was busy taking pictures holding the adorable serpent!, till a friend mentioned "tarantula", with a glance I knew it was there, I ran in panic... goosebumps. Laugh as you wish, but that's my confession of being arachnophobia...The arachnid owner finds it's funny knowing someone's frighten to spider. Well, lets me explain 'fright' and 'phobia' give two different kinds of reaction. Fright is usually due to uncertainty to subject's respond, and usually may able to overcome the feeling of fear after making sure everything is okey. While 'phobia' leads to panic and chaotic response by nature and eventually turn out to unpredictable reactions. Take for instance to hold the snake at the first place, was fear just in case it bites!!! but I was not since I know it wont's bite, so I can manage to control my fear... well, spider bite or not bite, trantuala or not, still the same ; an eight legged creature with fangs, many eyes, fat ass and moves ugly. I tried to overcome this fear before by observing their pictures, but not after looking a live ones as their legs move! Basically I fright to their legs the most hahaha and bottom line I cannot accept them mingling within my space. Bikers are not suppose to be frighten to spider.... godamnit who cares!. WARNING: don't ever try me with spider or you will regret!. But fortunately I have no problem with crabs...


1 comment:
pasal ia suka makan crab hehehe..*peace*
Post a Comment