I was just arrived from Bandar accompanying one of our friend to get his mini laptop... a 10 inches with only a kilo weight?!. As they were busy looking and browsing for the brands, I was peeking to compare prices and specs. Today's market for laptops are vary in brands, competing each other thus made good offers in term of specs and prices. Numbers of good brands with affordable prices. Nowadays, I reckon every home can afford to have at least a laptop whilst in my time to have them was nearly impractical due to it's irrelevant prices. It makes me thinking how cheap it's cost for a lappy compare to the early days when I bought my first dell which costs me for nearly 4K. But m proud to have it, I guess it was one of the first laptop with buildin graphic card (a 64 nividia G-force) hahah!. Hermm.. i m thinking to have a mac book pro! People might ask why am I wasting money for apple? aren't the softwares pricey? Both mac and windows have their pros and cons but I m talking about graphic and quality that mac provided to their users, moreover when comes to editing video and sound I reckon mac is the best. I dont think it is because of the OS but probably the hardwares of the system. Just compare their iphones with other GUI phones, I have tried both anyway (iphone versus window mobile CE), and frankly speaking I prefer the first one... smoother, faster and reliable!!!
Haven't hang out for perayaan so far and i think i m not keen to look forward though. Probably I just drop by the perayaan to get some longans and sutong tutok haha... i dont noe!. Maybe Im too old for perayaan now or maybe it is just a matter of odd feeling since we usually celebrate July in conjunction of HM's birthday with stage performances back in the previous years, less 'happening' I might say, but what I heard the perayaan's stage thingy will be forwarded after the hari raya.. or maybe it was just a rumor. Peace and tranquility to everyone....


No comments:
Post a Comment