Sunday, June 28, 2009

More then meets the eye

okey, what was happening during this holiday? I was not leaving Brunei since the outbreak of swine flu. Everyone is alerted ever since the holiday was just started. There were cases where people were quarantined as they arrived Brunei. Ignorance you say? cannot blame them, spending holiday outside Brunei is a norm for most Bruneians. Typically, everybody is leaving for vacation and never expecting to get worse. Pray to Allah SWT for protections and away from any harm. I was not dare to leave Brunei and I dont want to be isolated upon arriving just because spending my leisure time outside Brunei. Actually the plan was to ride to Sibu but it is better to extend the plan till everything back to normal.

So I just spent my time within, rode my bike and to watch movie at cinema. Transformers "the revenge of the fallen" was awesome.. it took more than 2 hours to sit with excitements.. and I felt never enough!. The second movie is more thrill and hilarious, the graphics are more sophisticated and superb!. It made me wonder if they can bring 'The M.A.S.K" ('85 cartoon) to movie just like transformers. I was a die hard fan of Matt Trakker, I was once collecting both MASK and VENOM toy's figures. I still remember waiting for the cartoon every friday afternoon. It was more to MASK craze than transformers. I grew up with these cartoons, til this current days I keep my finger cross if they can bring M.A.S.K to life... 80's cartoon rules!!!.

I also spent my holiday on wii games. Was playing "The Godfather II" but heck the game is not easy. There are lotsa buttons to handle, in fact I m not a game maniac as I used to be. I sometime felt stress to play the game, anyhow it was just right to kill boredom... shot as I wish hahah. Other then that, play golf, fishing, table tennis with wii.

Playing with my small nephew was one of my routine during holiday. He can now roll a ball and chase it, he is so talented. Jamming? nooooo... none, nada. Our drummer is still in Singapore, we have no substitute drummer. We can do nothing except to wait for his return. It seems my holiay was a bit dull and colourless. I m so addictive to 'jamming'. Hence most of the times I spent was riding my bike and hang out. Till next time... transform....!!!

No comments: