Thursday, January 22, 2009

Me and Bob

It has been awhile I didn’t update my blog, it is nearly end of January and I have nothing to post. It is not because Im forgetting my blog but many things happened ups and downs, works and social life’s related. Anyway, best thing turned out in January where I met my best fellow, Bob.

Who is Bob? Well I knew Bob from a friend, an Australian guy and he used to be as Bob’s best friend. Unfortunately he has to leave Bob due to his working commitment where he is reassigned to another location and find difficulty bringing Bob along. I know it’s hard to leave Bob especially after nearly 2 years of being together. But no worries mate, Bob is in a good hand!. Besides you will be having a new fellow over there man.

I m hoping Bob will be fine with me... I guess we just need somekind of mutual needs… suits each other well, understanding and most important he’ll go where ever I intend to go without talking back. I remember a time when I took Bob home. It was raining heavily, we went home together in rain, cold and dirt, but this fellow made me so inspire thus I don’t gave a damn to whatever nasty weather impending… he will never complaint.

I m quite content of having bob as part of my side, whoa I think it sounds a lil weird and gay now… hahah but don’t get me wrong because Bob is not a mortal. I ll be posting Bob’s photo soon as I finished doing some little ‘tweak’ on him. Stay tune folks !

No comments: