I went to KB today with a fren to get his 101 Paiste cymbal (18inches) together with boom stand cymbal. The plan was this, to get the cymbal at Seria plaza while the stand at KB since both of these places offer different prices, unfortunately the stand was out of stock ! Hence, all items were purchased from Seria plaza, heheh.. I guess my fren has over spent his budget for these two items as it was out of his expectation.., nda apa geng bonos!. Upon arrival at Seria Plaza the first thing I did (and this is what I always do anyway!) was to take a deep good look at the Gibson Les Paul where it is kept safe for display just before the entrance. I m a fan of Gibson moreover it is Les Paul series ! how cool is that ?!. This guitar has been displayed for more than a year now and still no buyers ! I bet it is expansive compare to others.. but it is Gibson! One of finest guitar manufacturer… sigh. I asked the Taukeh for the price and guess what, it is nearly BND 3k ! Goshhh… hahah isn’t it for a pro?. I know it is way too pricy but I can’t stop staring and thinking how would it feels playing with it and I know it is worth the price. I wonder who will be the owner of this exquisite guitar ?!
For 3K I don’t think I can afford it… meskipun bonos! Furthermore I m not qualified to have it since I m in a category of amateur in music arena.. pity. However, I will keep on dreaming for Gibson Les Paul because dream may come true if you re not dreaming in day light ! apakannn?.
For now I m happy with my two guitars, where one of it is Epiphone SG series by Gibson.. at least it is by Gibson heheh. For the other one is Fender Stratocaster Mexico and I still hearts it! But yeah, maybe one day insyAllah I will get any of those Les Paul .. who knows!


No comments:
Post a Comment