
I was having a super fun + tiring + exploring + wondering + enjoying kinda family hiking today. I was so eager walking surrounded by the greens and fresh oxygen in the very morning. Cold mist covered Shahbandar recreation park made the morning breeze so refreshing and excites me. As I arrived most of the family were doing warm up.. while me? so busy preparing my camera and ipod thus, I only participated some of the warm ups. We started to climb the steps at 7 or so. I must say ramai yang kecundang menaiki tangga for the first bukit ani. But still some of us managed to complete the first steep steps!. And I guess because of this steps made us split into groups. I was with uncle Awang's family and I think I was the person who was at the very behind along the route.... ia tah gambar yang ku snap banyak yang dari belakang gaya nyamo heheh.
Along the hiking there were many things that attract to my attention.. the breathtaking scenery from the hill's top, flaura and fauna, the creatures but the most outstanding ones is the concrete steps?!. well, I was wondering how do they do concrete steps along the hills in the middle of the jungle ? I mean mcm mana dorang mengangkat simin untuk membuat tangga di tangah2 hutan ani?

barat jua simin ani... mannn... dorang memang handal. I salute to "the people" in undertaking this matter... with all the concrete steps it helps alot... mun inda ramai yang tegelincir especilly in this rainny season. Besides, kalau ada gerai di tangah2 hutan shahbandar ani lagi best... dapat singgah membali aying piasau, inda jua karing leher.
I was not sure berapa bukit I managed to climb.. certainly not to the last spot. Walau bagaimanapun sekurang-kurangnya dapat meng hiking kan diri time2 cuti ani and most important I burnt lots of calories !... sampai kasut uncle Awang pun tercedra and tepaksa di bandage heheh. Moreover it was fun joining our family gathering especially aktiviti-aktiviti yang macam ani. Exhausting but yet fun and made this hiking trip as 'no regret' holiday activity to participate and cant wait for another sort of activity in future. Cihmers, u may browse the photos
here and feel free to link. Peace to all kayu2 mati and the environment.
No comments:
Post a Comment