Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Whoever you r.. you r the best! apakkannn?!

Every solemn moment I will treasue inside, even though its hard to understand, that the silent wind can blow the candle out, taking everything leaving the pain far behindyearhhhhh… Heyyy guys, currently I m having fun reciting lyrics from one of my fav band Hammerfall. Last month I downloaded a third-party software called "GimmeSome Tunes" version 4.2 from apple downloads (if Im not mistaken!). I installed it to my machine since it is a beta software.. there is no harm to give a try, yes?!, moreover it is free!. Well actually I was not that concern to the features at the first place but nearly a month after I played on the preferences I was attracted to “fetching lyric feature”, well I actually ignored it, somehow I accidentally marked the feature and to my surprise most of my mp3s have lyrics ! this software fetches the lyric from the net automatically !... mannn how cool is that ?! not only lyrics but flip covers (artworks) too !

I m very please to whoever create this software.. you guys are brilliant! it helps my work a lot more faster and easier… ya noe before I have to copy and paste lyrics from the internet to itunes… have to type the songs’ name in search engine.. then select for a good lyric’s site.. copy, paste, save bla bla bla.. tapi tidak lagi dengan adanya Gimmesome Tunes… Terima kasih Gimmesome tunes!

Now I can sing along with my itunes or ipod. To all mac fellows I recommend you to get this awesome software if you haven’t heard of it yet… ermmm m not sure if it works with other OS beside mac X. For the URL? Okey you may try this : http://www.eternalstorms.at/gimmesometune/ ... HAVE FUN

2 comments:

Lan13 said...

ehe nanti th ku cuba arh iTune ku (yg inda pandai be update version nya ah, keh-keh).

btw thnx for the Global Metal ah, mun ada yg best2 ko dload, share2 ja k ^^

ITs my life ! said...

okey tu bro... ada ku men 'titipkan' lagi arah mu nanti hehe