Saturday, November 8, 2008

November rain

Rain rain go away... come again another day! it showery outside.. hujan ranyai-ranyai / barai-barai and probably it is stopping now. Well actually 'raining' is somekind of 'rezeki' for lushly life... Alhamdullilah. But I guess the weather is now unpredictable and I realize that our country experiencing great downpour since last year... or am I just being paranoid?. I keep on noticing whenever I intend to wash my car the clouds start to rumble, dark clouds can be seen but sometimes it won't rain, perhaps it was just my unlucky day heheh. It is nearly about a month I just let my car covered in dust and remain untouched. The best thing I can do is to "armor-all" the tyres at least. So to all brothers on bikes, take good care of the chromes and ride on!

Hermmm actually I m quite boring, sitting and do nothing so I start to blog just to kill boredom. What the hell !?... i dont noe what Im trying to say. Haa... currently I m working for our school's blogspot since my 'boss' asked me to do so. I have finished working the layouts but I don't have nothing to publish so far, so I shifted here try to write something, something nonsense I guess hahah. FYI I have 4 blogspots to monitor.. but unfortunately I have nothing to write.. blurghhh... Maybe it's the time for this blog to have a new face.. I mean a new layout with shout box, blogroll hyperlinks, new pictures, new banners, new column bla bla bla... or maybe NOT !... frankly I m lazy and bored..

Since Nicole kidman is on HBO.. I guess I better stop here. Thanks for reading hahah...

2 comments:

Lan13 said...

i agree part shoutbox atu, buat cia bro, haha.

ITs my life ! said...

hahaha... akan dipertimbangkan bro! hahah...