Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ahlan Wa Sahlan.. Ya Ramadhan

It is official our "fasting" starts on Tuesday. So Selamat menunaikan ibadah puasa guys. Anyway I managed to qada my puasa today, a day to "pay back" ... Alhamdullilah. I have sushies with Deena for sungkai (thanks darl !) and it was great... my first time sungkai with a cup of hot green tea heheh. Anyway I missed a day of my last Puasa due to my "dental surgery".. I pulled out my premolar thus my puasa was automatically 'batal' even I may actually tahan the pain and to continue my puasa. But the blood was comming out so there was no point to puasa.

Last puasa was a bit challenging for me, not because of starvation but as preceding mentioned it was becos of pain at my lower jaw. Cannot sleep well for two days, the pain kept on coming all of sudden. Why two days? well actually I visited some of private dental clinics around bandar, unfortunately they asked me to do appointment... dont they even care how suffocate I was becos of a tooth ?... God knows.. it's an emergency.. man !. The next day, as I woke up I went immediately to the government clinic.. Thanks god no "appointment" required. As I laid on the chair, I was freked out but since I cannot stay any longer with the pain so I decided to proceed. Actually it was my first time of tooth's surgery after my milk teeth... As they pulled out my premolar I heard 'cracking' and I was relief and thinking it was not that bad. But it seems a little problem as the dentist asked me to remain calm.. half of my tooth was still left and holding strong in my gum. Damnnnn...!. One of the nurse holding my head, one on my shoulder and the dentist "working" on my tooth.I can see some of wired equipments used by the dentist... I started to panic, it took like 5 minutes to get rid of my remaining tooth and finally the dentist said "okey sudah!". Fuhhh... that was terrifying.

I miss my premolar and its the first anniversary of losing it hehehe. Anyway, I hope this ramadhan will be the best for all of us. Happy fasting everyone ! and keep your teeth healthy.

No comments: