Friday, August 22, 2008

Toilet's creature

Hai, maybe it sounds a little weird if I say I always do a "full-surround-scanning" whenever I stepped inside toilet. I m aware of spider actually, FYI, I am a spider-phobia type of person !. Why? well I hate them ever since I met this creature.. this creature usually comes out from nowhere and runs 'like crazy' on the wall or ceiling... really, they runs like insane! and they seem didnt noe where they re about to go or to hide ! too many eyes and legs I assume. Moreover, they look creepy, with long legs, fangs, ugly movements... whoaaa now I got goosebumps... thats how scary I am to spiders. They are aliens out form nowhere...

Enough about those creepy crawlers. Actually today an uninvited creature entered the pupils restroom. This creature is the most common invader of our school. Of course it was not that creepy crawlers or otherwise I wont be like 'hero' going to the toilet as the students alarmed. As I entered, the creature was on the toilet's ventilator, it looks harmless... but yeah who noes! since this creature also have fangs in thier mouth ! but fortunetly no legs at all. Furthermore, It was our responsibility to make sure the students are in safe hands. Ckg Haji Volunteered to get rid of the creature. He struggled to squeezed out the creature with a long plank. I heard several bangs, observing ckg haji's all-out efforts to get rid the creature out of the vent.. panic faces as he poked the creature down... hahah... mannn it was funny!. But he was our 'hero of the day'.

We decided to just let the creature go, but before we released it to the bush, I took this opportunity to snaps as many as possible. So keep your eyes in the toilet.. thehehe... anyway pes to all creatures.

....and the creature

No comments: