Okey im not saying that im completely 'coma' or do nothing during this holy month of Ramadhan. Of course there are somes but 'less active'. Well, as everybody knows during this Ramadhan, most typical thing for us to do is to seek for sungkai buffet offers at different spots or restaurants... so do I... this year I sungkai at Orchid garden, Escapade, Taurean Cafe, Charcoal BBQ grills and the rest... rumah lah mana lagi!. among all I love Charcoal the best !. Sometimes I ll go for hangouts after sungkai (chee kedapatan tia nda terawih). Most of the times at abdul wahab complex at tutong and sometimes at JB. Tonite, deena and me are chilling at coffeebean for hot chocolates and chipotle roasted chicken panini burger (man cant spell it...). Some other 'light and productive' activities I did during this month are ; downloading movies via Vuze (Eureka session 3 can be downloded now!), Logic studio exploration, Nikkon trail n error and an hour 'jamming' with the boys at Bakar's studio (utk melapas gian saja kajiii!).
Okey as for the logic studio mixing, finally i managed to complete an instrumental (composed by me and myself). Instruments were all played by myself, recorded by myself and edited by myself... so I must say it is a 'one-man band side project'.. it is kinda experimental... u may find it too slow but I stick to the metronomes though, just like I said it is 'an experiment'. I called this instrumental as "Blues Balik Sekolah"why? becos that what I felt and to name it... I dont care!.For DSLR trail and error progression, recently i m very excited with my new nikkon lens... a 50mm f/1.8 prime lens! (introduced by abg hasrin, thanks bro for letting me to explore and play ur prime lens once.. Its really encouraging hehe). I love the outputs which gives such a magnificent far out depth of field. More pictures will be posted soon.
Guys, it is less than a week now towards Aidilfitri. So jangan lupa bayar zakat !


No comments:
Post a Comment