Today, my mom entered my room early in the morning. I thought I was late for work, but thanks God its Friday. Mom remind me about CiHM's event... a big family gathering to 'Sugan's cemetery' for tahlil. I was so sleepy and told mum to give me five minutes (heh, I always do that). After a sip of morning tea (it was hot), I called kulin if he wanted to join? He was on his way so I decided to wait and at least I can finish my tea.
Nite, went to Tutong's perayaan with deena, kulin and nanak. Bought some packs of sutong tutok which always be a favorite to most Bruneian. Yup, this month is the Sutong tutok's season. Actually I m not a big fan of Sutong tutok, but since Deena keep asking me how's it taste, we bought somes. We went straight ahead to the famous 'perayan sutong tutok' made by Chinese as mentioned by most of my friends. As we ordered, we were given a 'number que', just like hows
the hospital did if u want to get medicines.. thats may give a picture on how famous their Sutong Tutok is. Fortunately, we dont have to wait long (refer to the pic attached !).. thanks God we went early. Other then that, bought some typical perayaan menu : keropok lekor, corns, ABC, aying piasau, Longan. Then back home to serve our appetite on sutong tutok. Comment?... not bad, chewy (referring to Deena), spicy and it sutong tutok... what do u expect?. Peace to all sutongs !.


4 comments:
i missed the perayaan for 2nd year in a row. lolz.. how r u abg emel.. just drop by.. sia2pun sutong tutok and all d foods~... hahaha
Hey sis... m doing well here thanks... heh, nda apa sis next time ada lagi perayaan and will be more sutong tutoks.. will make sure enough supply for you.. no worries heheh.. :) take care hah
chewwwyyyy...
lets stick to kerupok lekors..
I wonder when is the next perayaan I'll be in Brunei tu.. in 2 years time maybe.. hehehe..
Enough supply.. cantik tu ih.. :p
Post a Comment