Nothing much happened recently, really... work, work, work.. love it. Anyway just for an update, yesterday I went for the first 'nikon' camera outing somewhere at Lamunin. I felt very excited as Suji told me about the wasai that we gonna go.. I never heard of the existence of a wasai at Lamunin before, except wasai pendanu somewhere at Kiudang. I wonder how many wasai do we have here?.
As I arrived, whoaa there were a lot of cars and I reckoned it must be a nice place to hang out. It must be a great wasai and I kept on picturing in my mind that the wasai must be more or less like Wong Kadir at Labi.. you noe, 'jungle tracking' for a minute or so to reach the wasai. But something captured my ears as I walked to the edge of the road, I heard joy of voices and water splashes... lerrr the wasai was just beneath the road. Well, I dont noe what to say, disappointed? nope.. or maybe, I dont know. Maybe it was less as I 'expected'.


No comments:
Post a Comment