It has been awhile I didnt post anything and it was a bit shocking as I entered blogspot for sign in... it stated "rakam masuk" and "buat blog". Heheh cool ehh... Currently I am kinda busy with works, furthermore I dont feel like blogging, nothing interesting to share actually, somehow someone wants me to post something... so here we go..
Recently, I went crazy playing with my new 'leopard OS'. I rate it four out of five, why? becos after some thorough exploration, I found its handy, ya noe, drag and drop kinda stuffs. Im still working with the recording "logic express" software.. actually I have recorded a song to share but I guess I still need times to edit some of the tracks which I think unnecessary. So I will not post any of it yet, I guess next time. Anyway just as promised, down here is a demo by my friend, Dmg 'AKO' which was recorded using my device and logic express... it was a late nite recording and we don't expect for perfectness.. this song is composed by Dmg himself and he was the one who sing and played the acoustic guitar, while I played bass. No drums, second guitar or any, just simply a "3 tracks recording demo".
Lyric & Music by Dmg 'AKO'
Besides, I was also busy playing with nikon D80 DSLR. Yup, I am back to photography. This device provide easy access metering buttons and dialing positions. Hence, I was able to 'point and shoot' as I intended without problem. I love the colour output since it comes with built-in CCD. This 10.2 mega pixels camera kit comes with 18-135 mm Nikkor lens (made in Thailand) which enable to 3.5/f maximum aperture. This lens work well for 'micros' shooting and I m impressed. Down here are some pics I took with D80, maybe I ll start to point and shoot actively, so guys, dont pose !
Click here for more pictures... and more pictures in advance. FYI I do this for hobby and for appreciating natures, so comments are most welcome. Hayaaaa... Yawnnn ! Shleepy... 'till next time, Peace to all creatures.


No comments:
Post a Comment