Nothing much happened during this holiday. Just normal routines except for the macintosh's exploration which was something new for me. It is one of my activity for this holiday, to explore leopard OS... was playing around with the applications, just to familiarize the system. For at least I now know how to use some shortcuts using keyboard, to change icons, organizing files in itunes, edit using imovie and dvd publish, system preferences, transferring data from my E90, installing softwares, networking / sharing and so and so... I must admit its kinda fun, simple but yet still need to practise.
Other then that, my holiday was filled with experimenting my new recording hardwares. I asked Jam for help since he is mastered in Mac applications. Me and Jam as well coach were trying to generate music using some mac compatible music softwares (we tried garage band, sound track pro and Live). After all everything went well, we were able to record using the multi tracks and produced good outputs. Somehows, there were some features that need to master. May try some other features at anytime soon. Will up date for the progressions.Today is the 9th day of school's holiday... Went to beribi this morning for deena's car diagnose due to its faulty throttle sensor or fuel pump I assume. While waiting for the car we went to fratini's restaurant for fettucinni
carbonara and meatloaf pizza... Actually we planned for sushi, but i dont felt like sushies. Just like Deena said "sekali sekala tukar selera"... yup this time Italian. But frankly speaking, after eating I guess I am more to Japanese dishes... ohh my god, am I addicted to sushi? (I remember an email of the effect of eating sushi which was gross... am I suppose to believe that?). Anyway so far there is nothing that compete our triditional Ambuyat and still da best. After lunch, went to get kulin and coach at mazda's agent.. He too went for her mem's car check. Hari rosak kerita semangkuk..
carbonara and meatloaf pizza... Actually we planned for sushi, but i dont felt like sushies. Just like Deena said "sekali sekala tukar selera"... yup this time Italian. But frankly speaking, after eating I guess I am more to Japanese dishes... ohh my god, am I addicted to sushi? (I remember an email of the effect of eating sushi which was gross... am I suppose to believe that?). Anyway so far there is nothing that compete our triditional Ambuyat and still da best. After lunch, went to get kulin and coach at mazda's agent.. He too went for her mem's car check. Hari rosak kerita semangkuk..
Went to harley agent to send kulin because his bike was ready to be taken home. The rineheart pipe gave such resonant piercing sound , might have a little tweak with dynojet or otherwise sekampung kedangaran kalau men start malam. Before going back home, we stopped by for high-tea at fleur-de-lys bakeshop. I ordered hot milo and beef salami.. love it. Until next time... makan untuk hidup untuk makan... peace!


No comments:
Post a Comment