Music is unique and influential. Music refers as sound with melody or in other extent it is sound with movement… I don’t noe, but I define music as diversion of soul. Why? because the beats, melodies, tunes or anything that relate to music may touch one’s feeling and may create somekind of sentiment. Every individual may have different perception on music. Some may view music in a good way and vice versa. I wonder how can a mortal stands without music? Emptiness I assume… As for me music is something that fills a vacant feeling and it is essential.
Every culture in this world came with different vibes I perceived.. some may harsh, pleasant, annoying etc. Music is for entertainment and some for medical purpose which to cure illness or to chase out the evil spirit from the body. How can it be possible? I dont noe.. but take for instance me, when I was in stress, tense, edgy or any kind of those feelings, I prefer to listen to music and definitely it changed the situation... in other words I m cured. Masuk akal kah tu ahh? but thats how it felt... banarrr asteee...
Anyway, on last Sunday we joined a battle of the band or jamming stars in civic centre Tutong. We were there just to gain experience and to ‘kasi gegar itu owling’ (that’s what yus said heheh). We were there not to compete but to rock the audience (that the spirits we hold and kept in mind) since it was a last minute participation from ours. We enjoyed the performance, even there were technical errors on our guitar effects. Most probably it was because of the power supply that made our guitar effects 'doomed'. Yus seemed so upset since nothing came out form his guitar in our first song ‘Musibah’ (a cover song from the old-timer Malaysian rock band Sweet Charity). Musibah jua banar lagu ani… lol. But anyway that was not important, it was the spirit that matters. I saluted all my band mates, you rock guys ! how I wish we were given a second chance for musibah and to play all-out for the o-tais and all rockers attended on that evening. For yus, you have done great man! Especially the ‘dunia perlumbaan’ song.. you memang kasi gegar itu owling. We played 2 cover songs from the old-
timer Sweet Charity in the evening and 2 covers from Malaysian Sifu's band Kembara during the afternoon. So I guess we were into 'rock retro' era on that sunday hehehe. All the pictures attached here are during our 'sound check' at the afternoon. I dont have the night pics, so guys if u had any please do send me... I would like to simpan dalam kotak and taruh bawah katil heheh.
I would like to congratulate all participants for the all-out evening. Thumbs up for the winner, a promising band from KB, you guys really talented and keep it up. For my band mates, praise must be given to us even we were at second place, walaupun guitar inda bebunyi hahaha. The day was so tiring, but just like I said, music piled the exhaustion and it was really an enjoyable day. Thanks to all friends, relatives, girlfriends, wives, kids whose came to give support. We love u all... Peace, love n respect!
Every culture in this world came with different vibes I perceived.. some may harsh, pleasant, annoying etc. Music is for entertainment and some for medical purpose which to cure illness or to chase out the evil spirit from the body. How can it be possible? I dont noe.. but take for instance me, when I was in stress, tense, edgy or any kind of those feelings, I prefer to listen to music and definitely it changed the situation... in other words I m cured. Masuk akal kah tu ahh? but thats how it felt... banarrr asteee...
Anyway, on last Sunday we joined a battle of the band or jamming stars in civic centre Tutong. We were there just to gain experience and to ‘kasi gegar itu owling’ (that’s what yus said heheh). We were there not to compete but to rock the audience (that the spirits we hold and kept in mind) since it was a last minute participation from ours. We enjoyed the performance, even there were technical errors on our guitar effects. Most probably it was because of the power supply that made our guitar effects 'doomed'. Yus seemed so upset since nothing came out form his guitar in our first song ‘Musibah’ (a cover song from the old-timer Malaysian rock band Sweet Charity). Musibah jua banar lagu ani… lol. But anyway that was not important, it was the spirit that matters. I saluted all my band mates, you rock guys ! how I wish we were given a second chance for musibah and to play all-out for the o-tais and all rockers attended on that evening. For yus, you have done great man! Especially the ‘dunia perlumbaan’ song.. you memang kasi gegar itu owling. We played 2 cover songs from the old-
timer Sweet Charity in the evening and 2 covers from Malaysian Sifu's band Kembara during the afternoon. So I guess we were into 'rock retro' era on that sunday hehehe. All the pictures attached here are during our 'sound check' at the afternoon. I dont have the night pics, so guys if u had any please do send me... I would like to simpan dalam kotak and taruh bawah katil heheh.I would like to congratulate all participants for the all-out evening. Thumbs up for the winner, a promising band from KB, you guys really talented and keep it up. For my band mates, praise must be given to us even we were at second place, walaupun guitar inda bebunyi hahaha. The day was so tiring, but just like I said, music piled the exhaustion and it was really an enjoyable day. Thanks to all friends, relatives, girlfriends, wives, kids whose came to give support. We love u all... Peace, love n respect!



No comments:
Post a Comment