Talking about movies.. I am not a movie maniac, I am not a person to look foward for new movies in the cenima, but yet like to watch SOME movies especially those humorous, adventurous, fictions, some horror etc but not horror flick physco or thriller suspense physco kind of things.. for me these genres are not considered as entertainment but to give heart attack... heh!. Currently there were some good movies premiered... so far I dont find any interesting movie to share with as a movie of the year. Anyway just to recall... my movie of a year 2007 is of course 'TRANSFORMERS'... I was back to my childhood time and they really brought it to reality.
Somehow, there was a movie that I eager to watch since I saw the banner at The Mall, the 10 ,000 BC. I dont have the opportunity to watch this at the cinema... the advert hesitates me though, I thought it must be a lame graphic type of movie... ya know, "seems alive but still u can spot computer graphic tech". Anyhow, the title sounds really urging, it must be a worth to watch since I wanted to know how people lived in the uncivilize era. So yesterday I bought the movie, actually it was deena who bought it for me... FYI 2 reasons always under my consideration on DVD's browsing 1). Tarang and 2) not a panggung quality version. So the 10 000 BC fullfilled the 2 aspects of considerations.
As I play, I started to believe that it must be a good movie because it is a 'warner bros' associated film. As I watched, everything fascinated me, this film relies on ice age era, the costumes, the mammoths, the spears... but not the language heh... were the ice man spoke English? but that was not the point !. This movie was telling us somekind of logical issues about the past. How the iceman, the tribes and the Egyptians lived in the past with those prehistoric gigantic creatures like the mammoths, spare tooth and the dumb ostriches-strength-look creatures. This movie also told the audience about the pyramids constructions or so-called 'mountain of gods' which always wondered the world... heyyy when actually pyramids started to emerge on earth?... anyway maybe this helps to clear our mind that those they referred as 'mountains of gods' are the pyramids and it was man and mammoths cooperated in the construction heh !. Another good thing about this movie is the presentation of the story, all about fate of a mortal and his driven destiny. Just like I said this movie depends on logical issues. There is no outstanding heroics-magic-fly-kind of mortal (ya now what I mean) but it is all about a man who tried to save his lover with all his strength who caught by the Egyptians. He was 'a man with words', to get back his GF. The hero never believe that he was the 'chosen one' in his people's prophesy as well to the tribes and egyptians... but he had the signs in all prophesies, he the one who killed the mammoth with his bare hands, the one who spoke to sparetooth and the one who destroyed the great civilization empire. All of these were actually coincident and as his fates on the journey in search of his lovers. He was narrowed to claim back Evolet (the girlfiend). Cehhh cakap pun inda guna, I recommend u to watch this ! Bali tah d kadai, tarang sudah tu..
Somehow, there was a movie that I eager to watch since I saw the banner at The Mall, the 10 ,000 BC. I dont have the opportunity to watch this at the cinema... the advert hesitates me though, I thought it must be a lame graphic type of movie... ya know, "seems alive but still u can spot computer graphic tech". Anyhow, the title sounds really urging, it must be a worth to watch since I wanted to know how people lived in the uncivilize era. So yesterday I bought the movie, actually it was deena who bought it for me... FYI 2 reasons always under my consideration on DVD's browsing 1). Tarang and 2) not a panggung quality version. So the 10 000 BC fullfilled the 2 aspects of considerations.As I play, I started to believe that it must be a good movie because it is a 'warner bros' associated film. As I watched, everything fascinated me, this film relies on ice age era, the costumes, the mammoths, the spears... but not the language heh... were the ice man spoke English? but that was not the point !. This movie was telling us somekind of logical issues about the past. How the iceman, the tribes and the Egyptians lived in the past with those prehistoric gigantic creatures like the mammoths, spare tooth and the dumb ostriches-strength-look creatures. This movie also told the audience about the pyramids constructions or so-called 'mountain of gods' which always wondered the world... heyyy when actually pyramids started to emerge on earth?... anyway maybe this helps to clear our mind that those they referred as 'mountains of gods' are the pyramids and it was man and mammoths cooperated in the construction heh !. Another good thing about this movie is the presentation of the story, all about fate of a mortal and his driven destiny. Just like I said this movie depends on logical issues. There is no outstanding heroics-magic-fly-kind of mortal (ya now what I mean) but it is all about a man who tried to save his lover with all his strength who caught by the Egyptians. He was 'a man with words', to get back his GF. The hero never believe that he was the 'chosen one' in his people's prophesy as well to the tribes and egyptians... but he had the signs in all prophesies, he the one who killed the mammoth with his bare hands, the one who spoke to sparetooth and the one who destroyed the great civilization empire. All of these were actually coincident and as his fates on the journey in search of his lovers. He was narrowed to claim back Evolet (the girlfiend). Cehhh cakap pun inda guna, I recommend u to watch this ! Bali tah d kadai, tarang sudah tu..
The hero D'Leh (Steven Strait) and the heroin Camellia Belle as the beautiful Evolet I. Ohhh btw, the director is Roland Emmerich who directed the famous 'independence day' and 'the day after tomorrow'. So dont hasitate, this wont regret u... prophecy, fate and destiny.


No comments:
Post a Comment