Yesterday i went to yamaha agent to take a good look for the 's rider'. Actually the bike arrived a week ago but was not in the show room yet, got the opportunity to observe this bike in their back garage. I felt throbbing under my chest along my way to the garage, i thought the bike must be a huge beast but it was not that 'big'. As i expected; it was a futuristic pro street kinda machine. I looked hard on the bike and it was the rear that caught onto my eyes. The rear tyre is fitted with 210 wide tyre and it suits the 'neo-duck-tail' rear fender. Other then that i guess the 39 degree rack with the 21 inches front wheel impressed me. While the rest, it is more or less like their prior models... I can say it is a blend of ‘roadstar’ and the legend ‘warrior’. Oh btw, this bike is equipped with fuel injection and I reckon all new generation bikes must be installed with this technology and I guess it is mandatory (is it ?). I don’t have the opportunity to hear the rumble from this beast but m sure its powerful since it is a 1900cc but ya know with rapid engine vibrates. Overall, just need some add-on accessories and little touch ups I guess. For more detail surf to star riders official site
Down here are the snaps I took... let yourself consider and be wise!
The front end, nice rake, nice headlamp, nice raiser but not the handlebar
the 210 rear tyre and the belt final drive... impressive !
A 1854 cc engine, 5 speeds, aircool and the pushrod and surprisingly it is a computer controlled machine. I dont noe how it works, but I think thats cool..!
Exhaust system - oxygen sensor dual barrels and they are big...
I m not bais to marixs, it is all about opinions, and frankly this is the real beast... just like I said this is the bike most of us hungered... most of the fittings are perfect, just a little tweak and you will ride with proud. This machine is all about "CHOPPER & TECHNOLOGY". But... just a small 'but'... m always wondering if 'star rider' can give me more on their merchandises... a real 'motorcyclist pride', i mean a real one...
It is not all about 'what u ride' but 'what you always wanted'... peace to all riders and ride on!










No comments:
Post a Comment