Friday, June 20, 2008

Big Boxes

Last friday I was with kulin went to UPS Kiulap to get his 'Rinehart' exhaust system which was just delivered. Actually this parcel should came earlier but there was something happened at the custom, I dont really sure what was the problem but most important is to clam the parcel immediately. After checking what inside the "big box" and paid for the "postal tax" we went to jamie asr' for Jumaat prayer. Then were having our lunch at Rejoice Chicken Rice at kuilap. We moved to Harley agent to let the dealer to fit the exhaust to his bike. We were at the agent for several hours just to see how the rinehart may look on his dyna super glide. The exhaust really fits the dyna and I guess it was the right choice.

We then shifted back to kiulap for another "big box". Yes, I bought the "all in the flat screen" 20 inches IMAC. I am a loyal PC user and until now I am still  a "window" PCian. But why I bought IMAC instead?.. hemmm I have my own reasons, firstly, it is value for money and furthermore it is a nice looking machine and for other reasons I prefer not to say or otherwise many of PCians will get me wrong thehehe. I was interested to get an imac since last year. Actually I have been thinking to get the 20 inches instead of 24 even many of my pals told me to get the 24 inches as they said 'alang-alang'. Goshhh... thanks god I did not took the 24, ani pun membari sakit mata. Anyway, I love this machine as it will assist me for all of my digital projects for these comming years, hopefully!.

I would like to express my gratitude to whoever created my last Dell inspiron 8100. That machine was really awesome, FYI I been using it since the year 2000 until this recent day. I really have fun times working with my dell inspiron.. cakework, reaper, video edit (vcd of course), dreamweaver etc etc you name it !. How I wish this machine broke down so I can get a new one, somehow it was still running good until today... but thinking of it's out-of date (pentium 3, 1.2 mhz processor) thus, I decided to get a new machine which is the IMAC. I will still using my Dell for certain purposes becos I always know this machine will never let me down... hidup Dell !.. mulih sudah model pakai dell ku ani heheh!... I.T s my life.

ps: Im having fun playing with IMAC's video editor... kewlll..

imac image taken from : http://i4.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/bd/8a/9fe8_2.JPG

No comments: