After years of waiting, finally I swapped my old prima to a new 3g sim card that was introduced by dst last saturday. I thought it was a rumor that dst will have their video call compatibility. Im glad for dst for
having this kind of technology. This is among their best offer after the exceptional plans fare for prima users. Furthermore no charges at all for the sim upgrade. Go dst! go for it!
I must say i am a loyal dst customer, ive been using dst prima for more than a decide. Nowadays dst offered various types of cool stuffs, the latest and hot offer from dst is the “Go broadband”. It is some kind of unlimited internet access and mannn… it is really cool. Just imagine u can access internet anywhere u like as long as there is a dst signal! So thumbs up to dst whereas positive competition among ISPs are now foreseen. Thus helps users to choose the best options provided from different ISPs. But anyway Im still stick on espeed but i dont noe in future... Who knows?
Last nite, I upgraded my e90 firmware to 200.34.73. After hours of waiting, my phone started to switch off and on. I was worried if anything happen, there were warnings not to do this and that and bla bla bla during upgrading process. After the restart, I can see the welcome screen again but I was shocked, my Albert Enstein’s wallpaper vanished and all my data were erased!. Luckily, I backup all data on the previous day so I can retrieve everything back to normal. Anyways, there is nothing special with this new firmware I guess, just a new quickoffice, flash video support, fast booting and I don’t noe, maybe more… all in all its worth of waiting.
And today m here on a couch waiting for my car on service. I dont noe when they will finish servicing my car, m here waiting like ages. How i wish to lay on this couch and have a nap. Anyway I met this australian guy and he told me that he has been waiting since 1pm and it is almost 3 hours now. I started having conversation with him just to kill boredom. We are here for the same reason.. For our 2nd car service. I just feel like to go home but since m all the way from tutong i guess I better have patience to wait... just wait. Yawnnnn... I better go out for a cigarette.
having this kind of technology. This is among their best offer after the exceptional plans fare for prima users. Furthermore no charges at all for the sim upgrade. Go dst! go for it!I must say i am a loyal dst customer, ive been using dst prima for more than a decide. Nowadays dst offered various types of cool stuffs, the latest and hot offer from dst is the “Go broadband”. It is some kind of unlimited internet access and mannn… it is really cool. Just imagine u can access internet anywhere u like as long as there is a dst signal! So thumbs up to dst whereas positive competition among ISPs are now foreseen. Thus helps users to choose the best options provided from different ISPs. But anyway Im still stick on espeed but i dont noe in future... Who knows?
Last nite, I upgraded my e90 firmware to 200.34.73. After hours of waiting, my phone started to switch off and on. I was worried if anything happen, there were warnings not to do this and that and bla bla bla during upgrading process. After the restart, I can see the welcome screen again but I was shocked, my Albert Enstein’s wallpaper vanished and all my data were erased!. Luckily, I backup all data on the previous day so I can retrieve everything back to normal. Anyways, there is nothing special with this new firmware I guess, just a new quickoffice, flash video support, fast booting and I don’t noe, maybe more… all in all its worth of waiting.
And today m here on a couch waiting for my car on service. I dont noe when they will finish servicing my car, m here waiting like ages. How i wish to lay on this couch and have a nap. Anyway I met this australian guy and he told me that he has been waiting since 1pm and it is almost 3 hours now. I started having conversation with him just to kill boredom. We are here for the same reason.. For our 2nd car service. I just feel like to go home but since m all the way from tutong i guess I better have patience to wait... just wait. Yawnnnn... I better go out for a cigarette.


No comments:
Post a Comment