Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hayyyaaaaa...

Last friday was my unlucky day. A sleepy driver hit my luggage door.. still remember and saw clearly from my rear mirror a big vehicle was approaching fast towards my car and not showing to slow down. I don’t see any car on the right lane prohibited his way to the right since he was moving fast. The car kept on the left lane and eventually gave a big bang behind my car… damn! hexa damn!... I was hit… I was hit !... then I realized my new car was hit.. mannn!. It was like playing bumper cars but I don’t feel the fun of being hit on my new car, We (actually I was with faizal) were hit by a huge vehicle, it was a big transit. I pulled over and jumped out of the car, I saw a young man out of the vehicle.. he looked blur and miserable. I asked him what on earth he was doing? “mengantuk ku..” he responded… arrrrrrgh.. mengantukkkk.. I was so pissed off but still have mercy on him since I saw his guilty face… *sigh* kerita ku yang basar anak gajah ani pun nda ko nampak ? but his car was more to mama gajah I noticed hehe but that was not the problem… the problem was why me? why me? Driving cermat pun orang lain cuai!.

Faizal came out from the car and asked me why... a single perfect word to answer “mengantuukkkkk!!!”. Faizal sighed and talked something to the man. I dont really heard on their conversation I just felt arghhhh!... The man then sit on the stable and probably watched me glancing around my “not even a scratch before” car. Then I stared at his face and he looked ‘blur’. I asked him whose car he was driving and obviously it was his company’s car. I told him to call his boss immediately. I heard the conversation “aku melanggar kerita org…. hemmm… mengantuk ku…and bla bla…” can hardly imagine how it feels to tell a boss in such situation. The police petrol came, faizal’s brother came, our friend came, my dad, my brother, faizal’s dad and car towings came from nowhere. This shows the concern of our people in Brunei… love u all.

The boss came after 20 minutes or so… she was a Chinese lady with her 2 sidekicks. She asked her worker “macam mana boleh langgar?”. I let them have their conversation while I was talking to the officers. Then the Chinese boss asked faisal if it was his car, faizal said “no no…” and pointed to me. The boss asked me what happened? I was not in the good mood to answer “this my car and that’s ur car, aku pecak belakang and yours pecak depan.." I stopped and assuming she understood that "kerita ku kana langgar by ur car" after his driver already confessed on his mengantukness. Actually I don’t mean to be rude, but my mind keep on thinking “kerita baruuuuu… cacat tiaaa!”. The boss smiled and offered me to repair my car at their workshop, I refused, I want it to be done at my place at Tutong so I can make sure everything will be installed with brand new. Maybe it sound a bit demanding but for sure it was not my fault and it is my new car which I just did the 2nd service a few days before.

After some negotiations, they finally agreed, the boss was pretty considerate anyway. We went to police station at Tutong for statements. The boss apologized on behalf of his driver carelessness and as reassurance she promised to cover all damages on my car. She was a responsible boss, she understood my situation and felt sorry on what happened. At least m glad for her and that’s what I call “peace, love and respect” to others.

2 comments:

FBB-75 said...

You should send your car to the agent for repairs, at least semua original.

ITs my life ! said...

yup yup... I sent my car yestarday at bousted appointed workshop d gadong. Hopefully semua okey lah.. thanks for the advice and opinion bro :)