Monday, April 28, 2008

'Safe Wedding New 2008'

It is now offical Edi aka Adi II entitled as ‘laki orang yang sah’. All of us, his close friends attended to witness his ‘menamatkan zaman bujang’ ceremony yesterday at his residence. We have been waiting for this moment to see his ‘first time experience’ to dress in dastar, keris, sinjang bebunga and kasut bekilat as well. As we arrived at the residence, we immediately ambushed the groom’s room. He was preparing for the ‘keramat’ attire. We took pictures and then inquiring type of accessories he was wearing ; what type of keris he was holding? why the star on the dastar was up side down?, what type of bunga sinjang he was bearing etc etc. As for departing to bride’s residence, I was in charged to drive the groom safely to his new authentic realm as anak menantu together with kulin as his ‘pemigang payung’, the pengapit and the pengangun. We arrived to the bride’s at 1 pm, I can see he was turning white and nervous as the pengapit told him “tau kao pusing naga? 3 kali nie” I smiled and just keep my mouth shut. As the groom and the pengapit went out, me and dillah took his luggage out. As we moved towards the car, I don’t see the pusing-naga anymore, what I saw was kulin left behind and I doubt him sampat memayungi c Adi…. Hahah it all happend so fast. I wondered if they were really doing the '3 X pusing naga'. But Alhamudullilah, everything went well as planned, objectives achieved (ewahh, mcm evaluation arah lesson plan bunyinya kehkehkeh). After the photo shooting session, we were ready to go home, surprisingly the ‘pengangun’ was still there and asked me ‘balik tah ketani lai ?’ and stepped into the groom’s car. Gosshhh.. this poor old lady must be left by the bus… jahanam punya bas!. Where the hell was the pengapit and others?... pity her, she was waiting inside the groom’s car.. membari rawan hati. We told the pengangun that it was not my car, but we assured her not to worry and to send her back home.

Anyway, I m glad finally Adi II moves one step ahead in his life cycle. He was one of my very best pal back in the secondary school years. I still remembered when we were all teenagers, we explore the world together, made the world upside down... stubborn, troublesome, inda senonoh, rambut panjang dapan surung dalam pakai songkok, inda tah kao malu tu hahah but on other hand, I respect him as he is loyal to his friends, never let his friends drown, helpful, open minded and apparently, he was the one who taught me to be always well-organised on my stuffs. I wish all the best to you bro! grasp tight our sense of brotherhood, all for one and one for all... pesss!

2 comments:

FBB-75 said...

Keep up with your blog

ITs my life ! said...

Thanks bro...