Sunday, May 18, 2008

I wish

It has been a while I didn’t update my blog, quite busy recently with works etc. I admit blogging is some kind of magical, cant resist.. it’s kinda place to express thoughts or should I say a ‘whats in mind ?’ institution… mostly talking about interesting events, exchange ideas, opinions, gossiping ? or anything that suits to share with others. For those who are not good in making conversation, this is the best place where we can interact ; 'text' as the medium, fingers are the main component to deliver whats in your mind. Thats what I do in my sparetime... duduk2 dapan computer, inda tau apa kan d buat then I'll starts 'e-texting' aka blogging.

Lets start with yesterdayyy... all my troubles seem so far awayyyy... after the school hours, I received a msg from dudy and he told me about the arrival of Sibu bikers. They were here for the BIBBF event held at Limbang. I called abg hasrin, kulin and suji if they can come down to JB to welcome our sibu bikerhoods. As we arrived, some of them have left or most probably headed straight to Limbang. While some, they wanted to go to Harley’s agent and we accompanied them of course. After like an hour at the agent, we decided to go home because we have other agenda in the evening.

Evening, went to yayasan with my GF deena, kulin and nanak for window shopping. I surveyed SLRs at yayasan 3rd floor. I saw the new Sony SLR and it really made my heart pounding hard. Its kinda natural reaction if I craved something for a long time. I have sony F-838 once, but something wrong with the internal circuits. Havent fix it yet, most of my friends advised me to get a new one instead…. Hemmm… FYI, I love photo-shooting, as for me it is sort of art. I love art... what can I say!?. How I wish to take one home (i mean in a good way of course, bali ahh bukan curi!!! heheh) but it was a bit pricey. So just left the counter and looked around for Deena, she was with nanak at Osim’s. While they were browsing for Osim’s stuffs, took this opportunity to sit at the "chair massage" and eventually tried this machine with kulin. Frankly speaking, i dont like the chair at the first place but slowly its getting so relaxing, so relieve... nyaman nyamooo…, Maybe one day m gonna have one insyAllah.... how I wish, Banyak jua kan d bali ani ahhh… mun beusin bisai! Yayasan ku bali selajur... but ia tah napsuuu tuu.. as my father said mun kan ikut nafsu saja, dunia ani pun kan d talan rasanyahehehe I always remember that line.

Today I have ice cream at DQ with deena. I ate chocolate ice cream with vanilla topping, earthquake chocolate bla bla bla…. I don’t remember… tadi ingat ku! anyways, good ice cream, cannot resists, so nyaman. Yawnnnn… guess better stop here… time to dive to bed... PEACE!... up up and awayyyyyy!!!!

No comments: