When I first listened to Cavalera conspiracy that was introduced by Abg Hasrin form his handphone, I knew that I was listening from the pioneers. It sounds so fimiliar and reminds me to the 80 and 90's era. Abg Hasrin told me it was a side band project from Cavalera's brothers. Damn... I mean double damns, I adore sepultura since their Schizophrenia's to their Chaos A.D and ROOT as well. Since then, I m not participate Sepultura because Max left the band. I listened to new Sepultura and Soulfly though, but I m expecting something sounds like 'beneath' and 'arise' albums. I m more into 'old' Sepultura then the recent albums. As I listened to Cavalera Conspiracy, I was eager to listen more from them and cant wait for a full length from abg hasrin.
Finally, I listened to their full album 'inflikted'.. Goosebumps, adrenaline, proud and all other unspoken feelings were all there and mixed together as I listened to all of the tracks. All in all it reminds me to 'beneath the remain' and 'Arise' as well. I
must say it is an explosive unleashed by cavalera's. Their powerful guitar riffs which always synchronize with the drums are their trademarks! and thats what I called 'radical comeback from pioneers'. As Max cavalera said in their website "you bottle a monster for 10 years and let it out. Its explosive, we waited for a long time for this beast to be set free". I always wondering if there will be a band playing like Sepultura after Max Cavalera left? thats because I miss the 'teamwork' soundings produced by Max together with Igor, Andreas and Poulo.. they have the chemistry of being together. Now Cavalera Conspiracy granted my wish even without Andreas and Poulo. I rate this album 4.5 out of 5, its awesome!
Finally, I listened to their full album 'inflikted'.. Goosebumps, adrenaline, proud and all other unspoken feelings were all there and mixed together as I listened to all of the tracks. All in all it reminds me to 'beneath the remain' and 'Arise' as well. I
must say it is an explosive unleashed by cavalera's. Their powerful guitar riffs which always synchronize with the drums are their trademarks! and thats what I called 'radical comeback from pioneers'. As Max cavalera said in their website "you bottle a monster for 10 years and let it out. Its explosive, we waited for a long time for this beast to be set free". I always wondering if there will be a band playing like Sepultura after Max Cavalera left? thats because I miss the 'teamwork' soundings produced by Max together with Igor, Andreas and Poulo.. they have the chemistry of being together. Now Cavalera Conspiracy granted my wish even without Andreas and Poulo. I rate this album 4.5 out of 5, its awesome!Scentuary - Cavalera Conspirasy
p/s: For those who are into ol-skool Sepultura might love it !


No comments:
Post a Comment