Sunday, April 20, 2008

Peace loving Sunday

‘Morning breakfast ride’ with my cousins is what I craved for this weekend. Actually I planned to go at 7am in the morning so I can feel the morning breeze on my face. Unfortunately, I woke up late… mannn not again!, abg hasrin massaged me at 7 but I was not alerted by the massage tone!. I took my shower instantly as kulin massaged me around 8. Abg Hasrin intended to go to KB but we went to sengkurong instead, due to fickly weather forecast. We stopped somewhere at tanjung bunut for the 'breakfast session'. The ride was pleasant, the weather was beautiful, it was cloudy but no sign to rain. We sat for half and hour, discussing where to go. Since the weather was still unpredictable, we agreed to ride back home. Along the way home, I believe kulin may still want to ride with his new bike. So I decided to extend our route to lamunin. As we passed kiudang.. the weather changed drastically, man... it was freaking hot, it seemed that we entered to a different zone “panas hingga ke tungking” and it was dry and sometime I felt that we were covered in dust as big trucks passed by “buleh radang paru-paru olehnya” . Before went back home, we stopped at Pantai seri kenangan’s restaurant for refreshment. After a little chit-chatted, we then back to our domain for 'bed diving' and of course to continue my unfinished task. Buat LP lah apa lagi

After I finished my LP, I was ready to ride again and of course with kulin. Pet came and wanted to join us, thus made us trio heading to JB. At JB, there were others pending for 'sunset ride'. We went to pantai (again) but it was not as 'happening' as it was in the morning and it was not worthy to make a stop; less crowd, the sun was covered by clouds meaning 'no sunset' to stare. So I decided to bring the convoy to Telisai. It was a nice ride with a 'just nice' speed which was 80MPH. We stopped somewhere at telisai's gerai for air piasau. We took pictures and as usual no face of me... They sky seemed to cry, there were thunders spotted at the horizon, hence we decided to go home.



P/s: Thanks suji for ur 'babeh'.. peace to u brader!

No comments: