I found my $5's goggle and it gave me an idea to call sydan and pijal for JPMC gym activity. Sydan were set to go but not pijal because he has something to do. This time we went at night and we were expecting less people. As we arrived it was more or less like our last visit, there were peoples in the gym but not crowded, mostly on the treadmills. But we don’t really care on the gym, we were there for the same reason as before ; to swim, steam bath and of course jacuzzi as the finale. Sydan taught me how to swim “kuak dada” in proper way so I wont get exhausted easily. Sydan managed to finish about 20++ laps (which he likely to refer as 10++ laps because he counted up and down the pool as a lap), while me, I think not even reached to 10 hahah… but its okey for a beginner like me.
Furthermore, the water keeps entering my eyes !. Mannn.. I need a new branded goggle. For the steam bathing activity, it took 10 minutes then we jumped to Jacuzzi bathtub. I felt so peaceful to sit in the warm bathtub with the persistence ‘water massage’ around my body. I don’t know how long we were sitting in the Jacuzzi, what I knew the ‘flowing water pressure’ started to slow down. Of course it indicates that they were closing. I suppose our Jacuzzi activity took more than 30 minutes… but still I don’t feel enough. How I wish I have one in my room so I can sit as long as I want and to skin dip while watching movie!
After the SSJ's activity (swim, steam, jacuzzi), we went to Jerudong park for refueling our cholesterol hahaha. Yes, 'tungking', of course... what else?!. We ate tungkings with plain rice together with chicken's wings and scramble eggs. It was to ensure the equilibrium of our cholesterol level in the body hahah. All in all, these activities made us starve to death so eat 'tungkings' is the best diet kehkehkeh... Anyway, DAMAIIII to jacuzzi as well tungkings!
Furthermore, the water keeps entering my eyes !. Mannn.. I need a new branded goggle. For the steam bathing activity, it took 10 minutes then we jumped to Jacuzzi bathtub. I felt so peaceful to sit in the warm bathtub with the persistence ‘water massage’ around my body. I don’t know how long we were sitting in the Jacuzzi, what I knew the ‘flowing water pressure’ started to slow down. Of course it indicates that they were closing. I suppose our Jacuzzi activity took more than 30 minutes… but still I don’t feel enough. How I wish I have one in my room so I can sit as long as I want and to skin dip while watching movie!After the SSJ's activity (swim, steam, jacuzzi), we went to Jerudong park for refueling our cholesterol hahaha. Yes, 'tungking', of course... what else?!. We ate tungkings with plain rice together with chicken's wings and scramble eggs. It was to ensure the equilibrium of our cholesterol level in the body hahah. All in all, these activities made us starve to death so eat 'tungkings' is the best diet kehkehkeh... Anyway, DAMAIIII to jacuzzi as well tungkings!


No comments:
Post a Comment