Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I share

I love this keychain, it belongs to Suji. I met him at JB today. Kulin was also there as well DD (suji's madam). Talking about the keychain, it reminds me how 'crazy' I was to have a pair of them long time ago. By the way, im still a chuck taylor’s fan though. I wore chucks since I was in secondary school and until now Im still bearing them especially those all stars chucks. My first pair was black in colour that I bought it from Miri. I still remember how excited I was wearing my first chuck with red and white laces. As my feet grew, I keep on buying them and put them on until they rip apart. I wore chucks almost everywhere and almost in all occasions. I remembered a day I went to campus wearing my ‘ol-skool hi-top’ red chuck and one of my friend said “suka kao pakai kasut raga ani” I smiled and said “ia tah ganya kasut ku nie!”. Nowadays, I have 4 pairs to wear and all of them are my best outfits. I have 1 pair of blue-lo-top, a pair of red hi-top, 1 pair white-blue double upper, 1 pair of blue-jean-hi-top. Mannn... CHUCK RULES!

Anyway, our hang out at JB was amusing and bursted with laughters. We talked mostly nonsense, 'labih imagine' and "too much TV". It all started when suji told us how he wish to win at casino. All of us including pet and coach (whose just arrived) falled into fantasy as if we are zillionares or lebih kaya dari kekanda abdul wahub. All of us were discussing what will we do. what to buy, what will happen etc etc (coach, if you are reading this "sudah ko practise cara menghambur duit?").Then we were discussing what will happen if we have a long neck ?. This conversation was all bursted out after coach told us that he has sore throat. Everyone made assumptions and it was all funny... just imagine, how will you have a normal haircut at kadai kaling? sleep on a normal bed? brush your teeth in the morning with your normal hands length?... tunduk pulang barus gigi hahaha. The conversation was getting chaotic when Suji asked me where are the other suitable places for our eyes instead on the head?. The conversation was all nonsense but its fun though ! at least hilang jua stress.


Before I went home, I ordered 'nasi ayam penyek'. I cannot stop thinking of this menu since I first tried it. The ayam is dry and the belacan is superb! hot and spicy. Deus came from football match. Actually, all the guys planned to jam but since deus looked exhausted so we just cancelled the 'jamming session'. Abg Hasrin and kak DD came just before I went home. Until next time.... PEACE to nasi ayam penyek!.

No comments: