Today, a big day for one of my best buddy Nawir… happy marriage broh semoga berpanjangan hingga ke akhirnya. Im glad I can come to his special day today just to congratulate and greet him ‘selamat’ and furthermore it is a matter of respect to brothers. Brother of ‘metal kapak’ ahaha… I just remember to his trademark logo - a music note with crosses axes that represent his soul in music and to him it implies as hard and ol’skol metal tune and I so called it as “rock kapak”! hahah. Bah bro bila tah kao membagi logo mu atu? Kan ku lakat arah guitar brohh hahha..
D zaman bujangnya, he is one cool guy, calm to almost on everything and above all we share something in common, “metal music”!!!.. yeahh \m/… we both are “die hard” fans of metal music (extreme metals are excluded anyway!) and always be keen on fast and heavy riffing.. We used to play in a band once and still have. Miss the old days pal ahaha… lot of memories to recall, but the best part was “TANGKAPPP”.. Broo, if u r reading this, I bet you will burst with laughters hahaha.. ahahaha..
Okey bro, wish you all the best… semoga berkekalan dan berpanjangan dan sentiasa dalam perlindungan Allah SWT… amin. Heavy metal sampai ke anak cucu ! ahahah..


No comments:
Post a Comment