Wednesday, October 29, 2008

They are back!

Finally I got the chance to listen the new Metallica's 'death magnetic' album. I m craving to this kind of album since the black album. Okey i might say 'death magnetic' is more or less like 'load' and 'reload' and slightly a mixture of their old-times albums (master of puppet + kill 'em all + ... and justice for all + ride the lightning + the black album... something like that!). I dont noe what to expect from them... they always comes with creative ideas. I believe they always have something to express beneath each of their album, but frankly m not into 'st.anger'! even i found it was unique release from them.

'Death Magnetic' really make my head moves!. I love this album very much. It seems they are exploding from the cocoon! the guitars are so powerful and acceptable, Lars Ulrich's catchy drummings, James styles of singing.. for me he is the living-legend of American Heavy Metal cowboy I might say!. Among all of the tracks I love 'Cyanide' the most! but still the rest are good and worth to listen. Btw, I was quite impress to the part of the guitar solo at 'Suicide and Redemption'... its rock man mcm rock kapak!

The new bassist, Robert Turjillo didnt let Metallica down.. he is the backbones!. I can accept him playing for Metallica, he is good as Cliff Burton and Jason !. Besides, he is a professional bassist!. He rocks and fits Metallica. I m hoping to hear more albums from them in future.

Image taken from: http://themetallicalyriclounge.blogspot.com/

No comments: