It is towards the end of Shyawal... inda kerasahaan. I almost forgotten my blog. Anyhow I have nothing to update since I m busy with my recent workloads... 4 hari ganya cuti raya nyamoo... somehow "back to school" made the 'celebration' mood to vanish, i dont felt enough.. Walau bagaimanapun hari raya tetap disambut dengan gumbira.
Im back to the routine.. working, jamming, dating and keep myself busy.. what else?. I even forgotten my 'spore' but it is not important, just keep my mind narrow to my primary 4 since they will be sitting for their final assessments in this forthcoming week.. 'working to earn living' is much more serious deal then gaming. Besides I have a project which was to record an acoustic song for my friend's project... I mean for his UBD project. It is for his e book or something... i dont noe, but what I like of doing this project was the song he gave to me... it is a traditional song "Laila Menchanai"... really awesome. As I first heard of the melody I found it was way too similar to "Kampong Ayer".. was really confused with the melody. I found this music lovely, pure malays soundings and melancholic.. it even touched my heart as I understood the lyric. sob! sob! sob!.. ewahhh... The lyric's plot is strong really!... I was deeply astonish to the creator and the singer... brilliant!. Why I never heard of this song before ?. Actually it was my "one day project" since my buddy needs it urgent. So I tried my best to listen and to record it ASAP... it was fully acoustic. Frankly I was not satisfied though since it was all done in rush. But thats the best I can do. I would like to hear more of these genres, and will be in my playlist.
Oh ya, today is my birthday... well, still muda belia cheaa... Thanks to all for the greetings and prayers.. same goes to you. For me, most important is to keep in path and always be grateful and appreciate for all the blessings from Him. Beshyukur for letting me glancing around with wealth. Anyway thanks to my darl for the presents... love the white box the most !.. sampai ter delete my movies folder just to play and to get use of this lovely gadget heheh...


No comments:
Post a Comment