Monday, September 29, 2008

'Scormonkies' to their civilization!

Hello guys.. let me introduce u 'scormonkey' my SPORE creature! hahah yeah m playing SPORE n thanks to Jam Imac for installing it to my machine. I m having alot of fun playing it. Take a look at my creature, they look silly and mean but so funny... they are flyin carnivores and ate every living creature who wont to be socialize with them and yet easily to make friends who love their dances and music.. Hahaha sounds wired but who cares as long I m enjoying this game!

After two days of playing I managed to survive for 4 691 484 years... maybe some of you r wondering what the hell m talking about. Okey its a GAME, where you participate a microscopic single cell creature to its evolution... from marine life to a troop of land creatures. I dont want to talk much about it, you may find it here.. All in all it is a superb 3-dimensional cartoon-like game. okey. To jam Imac : Im now at civilization stage.. you must look at my vehicle man! ahaha... labih imagine!. SPORE rules!. 'till next time

Tribal era... a stage to claim victory

a snapshot of the first Scormonkies civilize stage

No comments: