
Two days, countdown to Adilfitri.. insyAllah. Anyway 29th September was a big day for all CiHMers (my big family union). It was a celebration of the CiHMers Khatam Al-Quran. I believe this is our first time and should be sustained as an annual event especially in the holy month of Ramadhan. The event took place at my Angah's residence. We were also breaking the fast after the Khatam and I love the food .. segala2 ada termasuk sushi!. I would like to congratulate to all who made this possible (u know who u r !). I m very happy to see all the family were gathered in the celebration... and again keep up the good works guys !.
Oh ya btw, welcome home to all cousins from the overseas (again u know who u r !) .. selamat pulang ke tanah air guys, sunyi Brunei kamu nada ah.. hahah. Anyway here is the
link for the photos during the ceremony (ps: CiHMers - download as u wish). Kudos to Bibih n Majidah for the snaps!.

No comments:
Post a Comment