My astro starts to scramble ! "Services currently not available"! goshhh... its raining here n I guess it indicates raining session for the rest of the months, the rains falls heavily since last few weeks.. and its June ! Thats why it is called rain forest.. oh well it is a bless. I have nothing to do, web browsing, blog hopping and now I switched for blog updates regarding Miri Bike Week I attended last nite. It was a great event hosted by our neighbor, Miri, Sarawak. Most bikers from Brunei, Borneo and some from Peninsula were coming down for support. Most fellow bikers came down as early as on Friday while me has the opportunity to go down to Miri last nite by car!.. Why car? well it is not that Im so lazy to ride but it is due to my approval to leave Brunei at 4:30 and furthermore I was accompanying my buddies. There were some good bike merchandises and that was actually what we were heading for.. the club booths! unfortunately most of of em were out of stock ! hence, has the opportunity to talk with some of the bike clubs.. It was raining after an hour or so... and what else we can do but to seek for shelter and teh tarik panas lols. This bike week should be remain as what it is.. bike show, bike competition, live band, club booths and should be held as an annual event. Looking forward for 11th BIIBBF and see you guys in Brunei this June! Ride your heavy metal !... \m/
Minecraft Pixelmon Free Server Hosting
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment