This is the new beginning of 2010.. A decade after Y2k and within the period, there were many things happened ups and downs.. Sweet and sour cream of memory lane. Grateful in passing thru all these times with cherish moments, from being a student to a professional worker, and achieving most of the dreams.. Alhamdullilah. I personally believed that all these years really taught me well, to be kinda rational and considerate well being by meeting different kind of people, from long lost frens to making new friends.. how to treat kindly and to ignore where possible lols. Friendships really mean something to me, some are supportive, sincere and yet some are annoying... a notion of 'life full of colours' thus makes everyday such a process of learning by mingling around with different kind of peoples.. make me wiser day after days. Beside I never thought about 'serious' commitment, not until I started working and joined social clubs and associations, perhaps it sounds optimist but thats what I felt.. by my involvement as a committee as well as a member in some particular clubs and associations I learned many things unconsciously.. lots of precious and valuable things... more towards vision I guess. Moreover within a decade I saw that Motorcycle and music are my passions.. from yamaha dragstars and now to harley davidson streetbob.. From 'room' jamming to open gigs.. Well i might say there were progression of passions, dont u think? it is a pace of life I undergo and I think essential to make life somewhat colourful... My new resolution for this 2010? nehhh... I dont think I need any, just stick on what I used to believe on, to get better success insyaAllah...
Minecraft Pixelmon Free Server Hosting
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment